Friday, January 05, 2007

Post Christmas Bordorm

I'm sat in my bedroom right now, thinking. I love Christmas, I love the run up to Christmas, I love the New Year... What I've decided I don't love is the limbo period between New Year and reality kickstarting.

What I have decided I like is the fact I think that over a three week period, I've managed to catch up on the sleep my flatmates were denying me at the end of last term. Unless I've had work this is the first time I've been up early on a morning. Great fun.

Anyway, back to Christmas.

I had an awesome time, I got one over on my aunt on New Year's Day, she was threatening to start her usual complaints about my cousin's fiance. I told her that she'd go out in the garden if she started again, she went all o.0 on me and didn't mention it all day. : )

Christmas presents were mostly things for University, like a new duvay (sp?) cover, nightdresses, paintbrushes, cooking books, alcohol and chocolate. (I would like to point out now that I don't drink half as much as my flatmates).

However one of the best presents was from my little brother.

My first driving lesson. He paid for a two hour driving lesson, I just have to arrange a time when I get back to Leicester. How awesome is that? :D

I'm looking forward to Sunday, coming home, back to Leicester, a day early so mum and dad can bring me back, so by Tuesday, I'll be set up and ready for a new university term.
So I'll see ya Tuesday,
Joey

No comments: