Thursday, October 11, 2007

SONIC'S IN SMASH BROS! SONIC'S IN SMASH BROS!


YES! YES! YES!
This is what I was praying for, a chance to finally beat the bloody plumber with the hedgehog!
I am on cloud nine!

This is what I've been hoping for since I heard news of a new Smash Bros game since they include characters who have had more then one game for Nintendo systems and Sonic's been on the Gamecube and the Nintendo Wii.

Yes! Yes! YES!

Sorry, I'm just so excited that I can't help it.

Sonic's in Smash Bros.

I can't wait.

Now I know why Nintendo are taking so long to release it.

They're adding more charactors in.

And Sonic's one of them.
Joey
-------------------------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responcilbe
for it's contents, except this part... *BOOM!*

1 comment:

Kage Davies said...

BOOT TO THE HEAD

Rawr. We're not going to see anything of Joey once this comes out, are we?