Monday, October 08, 2007

Ouch.

Why is this year so expensive?

Last week I broke my Nintendo DS and had to replace it (Yes, I did have to, I am lost without a DS), so I now have Pink DS Lite (Like people who know me didn't see that coming), and this week I've just forked out £315 pounds for a graphics tablet.

It's a Wacom Intuos3 A4 Tablet with Pen and Mouse and hopefully once I get used to it, I will be able to use it to do some proper computer art as opposed to trying to create pictures with a trackerball mouse which is what I'm using at the moment.

Grrrrr.

I want to win the lottery on Weds, and then money won't matter.

Joey.

P.S. Before everything went wrong, I didn't win the Clow Cards I was winning in the auction, but I found a set that was in fact cheaper, and new that I brought instead.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responcible for it's contents, except this part... *BOOM!*

No comments: