Friday, October 06, 2006

Sephiroth...


Wow, I can offically say that was the fastest battle ever...

Two moves long...

And I got owned.

Kingdom Hearts 2, now up to 39:05 hours play time and it took Sephiroth all of TWO moves to beat me... I think I need to level up.

Gah...

On the plus side I had mytraining for work today, and it all went well, so I'll be starting on the deli at Sainsburys in Fosse Park on Sunday so incoming money will hopefully be nice and enough to keep the flow of games coming...

On a down side I didn't get any drawing done today, there isn't much you can do while serving customers meat and cheese, though it was still more fun then serving people on checkouts where I feel like a broken record.

EXAMPLE: -
"Hi, how are you, would you like a hand with your packing, do you have a Necter card? Have a good monring/day/evening, Hi, how are you?..."

However I will be going out and drawing on Fri/Sat/Mon so I will be getting the practise in, I've deliberatly taken less hours at the Sainsbury's up here so I can avoid doing what I was doing back home which is working at the store way too much and as such my coursework suffered.

*Sighs*

I'm a Fanfiction and Fantasy writer too, and I ahven't got any of that written since I got the game, my fanbase is going to be baying for blood soon, I must not forget to do that either...

Crossover series is way behind on updates, and my regular series has't had a new story in about half a year... or more... I can't remember when I started my Yu-Gi-Oh!/Harry Potter crossover, which has become quite popular and has taken over my account...

Right three reminders then...

GO OUT DRAWING TOMORROW

GET NEXT CHAPTER WRITTEN FOR CROSSOVER

FIND IDEA FOR NEXT NORMAL SERIES STORY

BEAT SEPHIROTH ON KINGDOM HEARTS 2...

Wait that's four reminders... oh well, and the last one will be hard until my level goers up substancally.




Ah well, the first three are do able...

Joey

No comments: