Monday, October 09, 2006

Complete... or is it...?


"Oh, come on Riku, you've been hanging out in darkness too long, try to think positive."

I do believe that after more then I think it's about 44 hours of playtime, I have finally completed Kingdom Hearts 2, and I have to say the final boss is a complete and utter DASTARD! No, I'm not giving names or giving advice, suffice to say that it was really hard and I probably made it harder by not leveling up as much as other people, but the ending is totally worth the pain and hardship involved in beating the boss.

I have just one thing lest to do in the game now, complete it in hard mode and get the secret ending... oh hell... if the boss was evil in standard, what's he gunna be like in hard mode?

And I want a copy of 'My Sancutary' the offical song for this game.

Hehe, I'm happy!!!!!!!!!

And slightly petrified about hard mode....

EEP!!!!

Wow, cool ending though, you have to watch the credits.

Totally worth it.

It came up with a battle report at the end,

Game Level - Standard Mode
Completion of Jiminy's Journal -87%
Completion of Gummi Routes -10%
Healed Party Members -48 times
Saved By Mickey -1 time
Most used Form -Valor Form 56 times
Used Anti-form -8 times
Most used Summon -Genie 1 time

That's not fair!!!!!!!!

100% on Jiminy's Journal would've meant I would've gotten the secret ending without playing it again...

Ah well, I'll do better next time :)

Joey

No comments: