Friday, March 16, 2007

The R Floor

After spending the last one, almost two terms wondering what is on the 'R Floor' of the Fletcher Tower, I finally got off on there, yesturday.

Only one of the two lifts leads to the R Floor, so it piqued our interest as to whether it led to a different dimension.

Unfortunatly it's nothing interesting, like the Rabies Floor, or the Rabbit Floor, or anything anyone guessed while trying to work out what the R could stand for, it looks like the Fine Art Floor.

Sorry in all that.

Joey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great now he's got something else under those hats I've gotta worry about and knowing Yugi it's probably a trap. But wait, Yugi knows me and he would know that I would know that he's laying a trap so maybe it's a monster card instead. But what if he knows that I would think that so it really is a trap card, except if he knows that I know that he knows what I know...ahhh, forget it I'm just gonna attack!" - Joey Wheeler (Joey Wheeler 'vs' Yugi Moto, Duelist Kingdom Finals)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ok, for some reason I went looking for possible R-words.

Realism floor (As in the art, but I'm only guessing since I didn't see what kind of art)

Receptive floor (Open to new ideas)

Recherché floor (studiedly refined or elegant)

Reclusive floor (since it's hard to get to...)

Refined floor (and I'm going to stop there.)

But while looking I found a new word I like quite a bit and thought you would too;

raconteur - a person skilled in telling stories, are you a raconteur Joey?

Joey said...

I'd like to think so