Saturday, March 10, 2007

New favourate song!

I've found a rock version of Simple and Clean from the first Kingdom Hearts and it's awesome, I've got to work out a way of getting music from my laptop onto my blog to put it up... Let's see if I can find a link to were I downloaded it from...

BINGO! http://media.putfile.com/Simple-and-Clean-ROCK

Hehe, I love this song in it's original form but i like this form more.

And no I'm not adictted to blogging I can stop anytime I want.

See I'm stopping any time now...

Now...

:P

Joey

2 comments:

Louise Roberts said...

I'm going to annoy you now by saying I already had that song, although I had lost it in a harddrive sweep. Also I prefer the dance remix version :P

Joey said...

:p to you about the rock version.

Wait, Dance remix version? *Goes song hunting*