Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quotes of the week -


I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevent and it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. (Mewtwo, Pokemon The Movie)

Life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, it's never easy when so much is on the line. (Power of One, Pokemon 2000)

Outside the battles maybe tough, but the friends are real. (Misty, Pokemon The Movie 3)

Yes, I do still like Pokemon, :p

And this like has recently been reignited by Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, in whish you get turned into a Pokemon after taking a personality quiz.

The scary thing is though, I didn't get the same questions each time I took the test and yet I ended up as a Charmander on BOTH my versions of the game, and even when I tried to restart my Red Advance Version, I still ended up as one, lol, brave and couragous, I can deal with that... if I'd been a Psyduck however...


But on my Blue DS Version I've completed the storyline, and it's summed up quite nicly in a one shot on my ff.net account, and now I'm no longer just a Charmander. I am Charmeleon and soon I'll be a Charizard.

Then people better watch out, cause this Fire/Flying type will let nothing stand in her way.

No comments: