Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fairlight Studios



These are is just two of the photos taken when I went to Fairlight Studios in London for my complimentary photoshoot organised by Miss England, that took place in London last friday.

It was great fun, and me, Dave and one of my flatmates were able to go sightseeing afterwards before I came back early and they went to a show in the West End, the Producers I think it was. I have about 29 other photos that were sent to me as a photo portfolio and these are two of my favourates.

There on the day, was a stylist, a professional make up artist and professional photgrapher, all of whom did thier best to make sure that I looked good for the photos that could get me my place in the Miss England line up.

Lol, like my luck is that good.

Ah well, good things come to those who wait.

Joey.

No comments: