Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Duellist Desperatly Seeking Challenge!!!!!!!!


HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

As a Duellist used to playing a game (or four) of the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game against my friends, every day, coming here and not duelling anyone for weeks is really really weird.

And now I need somebody to duel really badly, cause if I don't get a challenging game of Duel Monsters soon, I'm gunna go mental. I'm so desperate for a duel I will play semi-nicely (I never cheat), and I will take my Egyptain God Monsters out of my deck for the first three duels against a person.

Anyone at Demontfort University who's willing to duel me comment here, and I'll try to arrange a time and place for the duel.

Thanks,

Joey

1 comment:

Joey said...

Have now had a duel, thank you :)

(well five duels actually)