Thursday, November 08, 2007

Muahahaha Anime.

Yes I know.

We're not supposed to talk about anime and manga, however I have to say this one tiny little thing....

AMECON REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.

But I'm excited.

And slightly terrified since that means I can no longer procrastinate about getting the cosplay sorted for next year...

So while I run around like a headless chicken, here's the short movie created for last year's Amecon which was done by MakenaiTeam.



Yes, I am aware it's random and yes I do think it's funny.

ULTIMATE GLOMP!

-------------------------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responcible for it's contents, except this part... *BOOM!*

No comments: