Monday, November 26, 2007

Countdown to Battle - 13, 12, 11, 10 oops.

Wow, it took me all of a day to forget to blog.

To be fair I've been so busy of over the last few days that I just havenm't had time to blog.

However...

Since I'm waiting for a friend, I'm going to sit here and rant about stupid Ra damned estate agents who don't give people a chance to find someone else to live with them next year and decide that they want to show people round without actually warning you because they are complete and utter B******DS!

F******G idiots, I need that B****Y house for next year and I'm going to find someone to share with me and I've tried everyone in second year now and have started asking the first years and I might be in luck but if I'm not fast then I'm not going to have anywhere to stay next year and then I'm going to kill someone.

Namely the bloody idiot who decided that now would be a good time to start looking for people for the houses when most people don't start looking until after Christmas.

They are F*****G Idiots and I hate them all.

GRRR!

DEATH TO ALL ESTATE AGENTS IN LEICESTER WHO WORK WITH UNI'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BLOODY MORONS WHO NEED TO DIE!

Ok, I feel better now.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Joey

-------------------------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MySpace Countdown
This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responcible for it's contents, except this part... *BOOM!*

No comments: