Saturday, November 03, 2007

How many Otaku does it take to open a door?


A little joke at my own expense, after the events of last Tuesday, when it took a rather large group of us to get the door open to get Emma out of the building because the Security Guard had locked the disabled doors... grrrr.

We finally got to watch the next episode of Genshiken too :D

Anyway, sat at home, watching Cold Case and doing uni work after having the tradtional family firework dispaly and then going to watch Stardust, and I thought I'd mention on here that the next time I go into work, I'm handing in my notice.

This is to allow me to do all my uni work without getting to the point I'm at at the moment which is that my brain would explode, but it doesn't have enough energy and it's only gong to LANMA that stops me from going from Nutcase -> Psycopath.

Anyway, enough of that, creativity.

Is creativity inbuilt or is it something that can be taught?


I've been doing a bit of research on the subject and creativity can be found in anything. Drawing, writting, sports tactics, game playing and many other things.


Understanding this, I kinda guess that almost everyone is creative in thier own way. For example skateboarder's tricks are creative, trying something new with things and in areas that have been around for ages, trying things that others wouldn't. A Duellist is creative in duels because you always have to be thinking on your feet in a match or you'd be beaten easily. Authors are creative becausethey're writting something new and inspired (most of the time) and an Artist is creative because they'e using paints and pens and crayons and anything else that they an lay thier hands on to create something that is slightly different everytime even when they're copying the works of for instance, Van Gogh.

Creativity is often drowned out of people who work 9-5 day in, day out, in officeswhere they're doing the same thing all the time. That's another reason I'm glad I'll be quitting work soon. I don'have time to unwind, so I can't get the creative juices flowing. I think I made life hard for the poor life model on Tuesday, because to help me unwind and just enjoy drawing, I had my music on and was miming the words, while bouncing around a little bit. I just enjoy music, especally from games...

Gah....

Never mind, I just have to take photos of my sketch book and then I can uploadpics for my referances and things to the Wiki...

See u in the week,

Joey

-------------------------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responcilbe for it's contents, except this part... *BOOM!*

No comments: