Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Week 21 - Where do you want to go and how do you get there?

Since I'm doing my blogs in my lunch hour on a Tuesday since I can't trust my internet in my halls and I doubt I'll be in the mood to do my blogs once I get home for aforementioned reasons, This is last week's blog, week 21.

'What am I going to get out of University?'

As much as I want. I'm finally where I wanna be, doing what I want to do and I'm working pretty damn hard to make sure my work is in and complete and reasonably decent. Admittedly I'm having more trouble then most with the actual drawing side of the course, but then I always have. Computers love me and I like them back, paper and pens sit there and give me the patented Kaiba death glare until I get some form of work done though it's never as good as everyone elses.

Reflection of things is important as it's often on reflection that I find the fault in my mesh and work things out or can write what I need to. It helps my brain get going and allows me to work things out that I wouldn't before.

However it is on relfection that I've decided to do something slightly different.

I'm still going to do these blogs, as proper blogs and answer the questions on here. But because of my dyslexia I have trouble writting what I want to say, so, I've decided that I'm going to do video diaries on my Youtube account, OdetteSwan. There's a link to the page from here.

There aren't any up at the moment but by the time the guest lecturer comes in tomorrow, as long as the internet isn't down in my halls, there will be my first diary piece up hopefully.

We shall see...

Joey

No comments: