Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Week 20 - Creativity Part 2

Ok, getting on with it.

This is the second and final half of this blog.

'What does creativity look like?' I have no idea. That's my honest responce. Creativity isn't in some brand identity, once that's been designed originally it's done, the creativity is in seeing how the series can be adapted and improved without trashing the whole series, and without losing some of what attracts the fans of the series, *cough*Final Fantasy X2*cough*

Creativity can be found in the storyline and in the graphics of a game, where people have had to think and design and gone with thier thoughts and feelings on the designs and things...

To me, Nintendo has a high level of creativity, as everytime they bring out next gen consoles, there's something new in the systems that wasn't there before. For example the Nintendo Wii's remote system and the Nintendo DS's touch screen. Also thier games graphics have been improving stedily and surely as thye've been going along.

As an author, my creativity is shown in my writting, with my latest piece, 1501 words long, came from a single fact I heard about Ash Ketchum's father being Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. As an author, the reviews that I recieve show that people read what I write and that my creativity is apreciated.

As a Games Artist, I will show my creativity by hopefully creating great graphics for games. This will be acknowledged by gamers who review and talk about games in shops and on the internet, and though some of this feedback may not get back to me directly, that's how it will be acknowledged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Blog done...

I think.

Next!

Joey

No comments: