Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And finally tonight...


Kairi from KH1, for Friday.
Kairi (again) from KH2 this time, for Saturday.
Yuna from FFX, for Sunday.
And the ball outfit which is being kept a secret.

My chosen costumes for Amecon, minus my ball outfit which is a secret to most people :)

I have all three costumes ready, it's only the dress for the ball that I have yet to finish.

I even have the Cherry Blossom badge of Team Beautiful, made by Chibi, the second in command of the group at Ame who are dedicated to making sure that everyone enjoys themselves at the ball and there isn't that anyone who is afraid to ask someone else to dance, as members of Team Beautiful will dance with anyone who asks.

It's an opertunity to get people to interact more, if I get the mission statment correctly.

Thanks Chibi :)

This is going to be so much fun.

And the badge is amazing.

----------------------------------------------------------

"One thousand words, called out through the ages."

No comments: